Review: I'm From - Rice Toner, Rice Serum and Rice Cream



I keep forgetting that the start of the year coincides with a lot of public holidays, so it was a really nice surprise to see that I've got four days off in a row, starting on Thursday! I've been on a real decluttering kick lately, which my husband is really excited about, and it's been great to actually see the floor of my makeup room again! It's also really nice that I get to devote the next few days to my skin. By that, I mean I'll be makeup free, and slathering on some gorgeous products to help nourish my skin.

 

One range that I've been getting to know is by I'm From, and you might have seen a skincare application reel that I put up on Instagram recently. It was a brand that I became familiar with at the end of last year, when I kept seeing it pop up on social media, so naturally, I was excited when it landed on my desk! I got even more excited when I realised that this range was best for those looking to get that good glow, keep the skin moisturised and blemish free.

 

The I'm From Rice Toner is made with 77.78% rice extract, and is meant to help form a protective barrier over the skin to prevent water loss, thereby helping to keep the moisture locked in. This is also meant to help eliminate dead skin cells, keeping the skin looking bright. This comes in a clear bottle with a screw cap, and while it's not said to be a bi-phase product, it does look like there are two layers that separate, so it's ideal to shake this before using it. This feels gentle on my skin, and I like that it actually does feel moisturising.

 

It was love at first touch with the I'm From Rice Serum! Formulated with 73% premium organic Yeoju Embryo rice bud from South Korea, this is steeped in nutrients that is meant to help boost skin elasticity, suppleness and brightness. The serum also contains niacinamide, which can help improve skin tone and texture and strengthen the skin barrier. This has a pull off cap, and comfortable pump to get the product out. This has a thin consistency and gets absorbed really easily, leaving my skin feeling smooth and ready for my cream.

 

Speaking of which, the I'm From Rice Cream is a vegan moisturiser formulated with 41% Yeoju rice extract, and enriched with ceramides to help strengthen and rebuild the skin barrier, so that it can help improve the skin's resilience against environmental stressors. This comes in a clear jar with a screw cap and while this has a thick consistency that thins out nicely once it's warmed up between the hands. It does leave my skin feeling ever so slightly like it has a layer on it, but not greasy. Overall, it's a brilliant range that seems to agree nicely with my skin, and it's easy to find over at Amazon. I've heard great things about the other ranges, and would love to try them too! What's your favourite I'm From range?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts