Review: RoC Retinol Correxion Line Smoothing Eye Cream

 

I've said it before and I'll say it again - if you're my eye cream, I apologise. I'm so very sorry that you're the one thing on the team that has to work the hardest. I would like to say that after so many rotations around the sun, I'd have learned by now, and actually go to bed earlier/not watch a horror movie before bedtime so I would have a better night's sleep/try to manage my stress better, but I would simply to lying to both you and me, so once again, I'm sorry. 

 

On the flip side, however, as I get older, technology simply seems to be getting better, which means that while my eye cream still has to work it's butt off to try and get me looking more human, it perhaps doesn't have to quite be the workhorse it once needed to be. For example, the RoC Retinol Correxion Line Smoothing Eye Cream has been helping me reduce the appearance of fine lines, dark circles and puffiness from the under eye region, and I'm so here for it!

 

With the key ingredient being retinol, which is great for helping cellular turnover and the removal of old, dull skin cells, this is meant to help both instantly and over time reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet, while also being good at improving the puffiness of the under eye area and eliminating the dark circles after a few weeks. This comes in a white metal tube that has a nozzle to get the product out of, topped with a gold screw cap. 

 

I was surprised to see that it was a metal tube, because I can't remember the last time I had a drug store eye cream come in one, but aside from that, it's an uncomplicated and fuss free type of packaging. This comes out as a white cream of medium consistency that is easy to pat into the skin and absorption takes place over a couple of minutes. There is no discernible scent that I can pick up with this, and I like that it's quite light on the skin. I don't feel like I have ever seen instant results, but I have seen some positive changes since I started using the RoC Retinol Correxion Line Smoothing Eye Cream!

 

I honestly feel like this has helped in reducing the puffiness of the skin around the eyes, and I love that the fine lines look a little less obvious, compared to what they were like before I started using this! Sadly, I don't think it's made a big dent in the appearance of my dark eye circles, but that is truly the hardest thing to improve out of all of them, so I'm going to take my wins where I find them! Available now at Chemist Warehouse for about $35, I would recommend picking one up for yourself! Does this sound like something that would be beneficial for your skin?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts