Review: SkinSense Firming Neck and Decollete Cream

 

It's been quite a while since my last TVSN product feature, and I'm so happy to be back here talking about a brand that you can only find on TVSN here in Australia! For those who haven't bought anything from TVSN before, I honestly don't know how you can have such excellent self control! As it is, I think I go onto the website a little too often, but hey, you should do what makes you happy, am I right? And of course, there's now another reason to go onto the website, and that reason is SkinSense by Abi Cleeve!

 

With the SkinSense Signature Collection launching here in November, it brings at least sixteen different products to our shores, and I'm always hopeful that it will bring even more as time goes by! Developed by Abi Cleeve, this range utilises lamellar technology to help protect the skin with a fine layer of active ingredients, allowing for better penetration and action of said ingredients into the skin so that they work throughout the day.
 
 

The SkinSense Firming Neck and Décolleté Cream was the first thing that jumped out at me from the products I was sent, given that I finished my last neck cream a few months ago, which made me eager to try this out. This has been formulated to help restore moisture and firmness to the skin of the neck and deollete, strengthening the skin's natural structure, so that you can get more youthful looking skin, This is meant to help even out bumpy skin, leaving it more supple, as well as reducing the appearance of lines etched into the neck.
 


This is also meant to help strengthen the skin's natural defenses against environmental stressors, giving the skin an overall improvement in the appearance of skin in the neck and décolleté region. This cones in a long tube that has a screw cap, making it very secure. I love that this has a light fresh and just about floral scent to it, and that the consistency of this is relatively thin. Absorption happens in a matter of minutes, resulting in what feels like an almost dry layer over the skin. I absolutely love how it feels on my skin, and that's always a good start!
 
 

I've been using this for a few weeks, and while I don't feel like this has made a huge difference to the appearance of the skin, it is feeling better moisturised. I also feel like consistent use of this has resulted in the skin of my décolleté looking a bit smoother, which I appreciate. Going for $69.95 for 100ml of product, this is can be found on the TVSN website over here. Is this something that you'd be keen to try for yourself?
 
*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Your personal anecdotes about the fragrance and the long-term effects are the cherry on top. I appreciate how you give a holistic view, not just the immediate results. It makes the decision-making process a whole lot easier. Thanks for being my go-to beauty guru – looking forward to more of your awesome reviews!
    skin glow face pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. well finaly we have such amazing item for neck, mostly we do not care of this part of our body language translator device price in pakistan
    hand moisturizing cream online in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts