Review: AddictaLash Magnetic Eyelashes

 

I'm not going to lie - no matter how good I've got it, I'm always going to be on the lookout for something that might be better, when it comes to beauty products, that is! Don't get me wrong - I'm pretty happy in other aspects of life (cat, husband, dwelling - in that order), but when it comes to makeup/skincare/body care/hair care, it would appear that I have an insatiable appetite for The Next Big Thing, which is why having this blog is so handy! It gives me an excuse to indulge in what I love, justify purchases in the pursuit of gaining knowledge and attaining something that could be life changing (we could dream!) and generally just try products with the aim of raving, or ranting, about them!

 

Today, we definitely have something rave worthy and that's AddictaLash! I know, I know - you're probably thinking, is she for real? Don't you have enough lashes at this point? Oh no, wait, you wouldn't say that, because if you're here, then you're just as thirsty for knowledge as I am when it comes to all things beauty! That's just the sound of my husband in my head! Jokes aside, I know I've tried my fair share of lashes, which, I feel, gives me some sort of an edge on know what's good and what's not, and I can say without hesitation that this is, in fact, very good, and here's why.

 

AddictaLash is a brand that was founded by Belgium born Antoine, who settled in Australia and felt there was a gap in the market for affordable easy to use magnetic lashes, and after the first time I applied them, I very much could see why these lashes would make an excellent addition to anyone's kit. They have a very flexible and relatively thin band, and the magnets extend along the strip, making the fit look more natural. For those who find it a little too long, such as myself, you can trim it from the outer corner. 

 

They have two types of eyeliners for the magnetic lashes, the Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner for a more powerful grip, but also potentially messier, and the Magnetic Eyeliner Pen, which gives you better precision. It's simple to you - apply the eyeliner twice, allowing it to dry down a little and get slightly tacky, then pop the lashes on, and quick as a bunny, you're done! I love how easy these are to use - in fact, the very first time I applied them, I only had about 10 minutes, and I thought I'd give them a go and I wasn't disappointed! In terms of hold, you do have to trim it to fit well, not just 'close enough', because it won't grip quite as well otherwise.  

 

The lashes are apparently reusable up to 50 times, and in order to look after them, you just have to clean the magnets and remove all liner residue, simply by using micellar water, so that it can adhere better to your liner again the next time. For those who prefer traditional lashes, or a mix of both, like I do, you can also purchase a few of their lash styles in non-magnetic form. They also have the Clear Lash Gripliner, which pairs with the strip lashes. In terms of cost, the eyeliners are $40.95 each, while the magnetic lashes are $39 each. Head over to their website here if you're keen to learn more, and you should be - these are really impressive! Have you tried magnetic lashes before?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts