Review: Uma Oils Ultimate Brightening Face Oil

 
Happy Sunday! With the change in weather, I know that lots of us have swapped out products to accommodate our skin as per the season. And with that, I know some people drop out things like face oils, but I can't seem to ever let it go! I think it's a mix of habit and my skin doing well with it, even on hot and sweaty days. The one I've been loving lately is the Uma Oils Ultimate Brightening Face Oil, and this little gem has been nourishing my skin really well.

 

I have been curious about their products for a while, mostly due to how pretty the bottles look - I mean, what can I say, I'm a sucker for good packaging! I then bit the bullet recently and just had to buy myself a bottle of the Ultimate Brightening Face Oil, because I wanted to try a new face oil, and this also gave me the opportunity to dip my toes into the Uma Oils pool to try out their products for the first time! Named after the creator's aunt, the range seeks to align simplicity with integrity and equilibrium. These oils are designed to have aromatherapeutic and ayurvedic properties.

 

100% natural and organic, these are grown, distilled, formulated and bottled in small batches at a family estate in India, making it a truly 'farm to table' process. The Ultimate Brightening Face Oil has the humble rose at the heart of it, from the texture that resembles that of the silky rose petals to quiet, pretty scent, this blend of oil also happens to be rich in sandalwood, which can help promote an improved complexion. Essential oils of frankincense, orange and neroli are also included to help stimulate cell turnover, add radiance to the skin, while also helping to even out your skin tone.

 

With all these promises, how does it truly perform on the skin? I have normal to dry skin, which is worse when it comes to cooler weather, and this has been very nourishing for my skin. I really appreciate that the oil isn't cloying or sticky, and that it is just light enough for my skin on the warmer days, which means that absorption doesn't take very long. Additionally, I feel like this also seems to do a decent job of making my skin look just a little bit more radiant than before.;

 

Sadly, I don't seem to catch much of a scent from this, but aside from that, it does seem to do enough for my skin to justify the price tag. Uma Oils are currently available at a number of different online stores, including Cult Beauty, Net-A-Porter, as well as Adore Beauty. For a first time gamble, this seemed to pay off quite nicely. What was your last purchase?

Comments

Popular Posts