Brand Focus: Luk Beautifood

Happy Sunday! With tomorrow being a public holiday, it means that you have another day to recovery, rinse and repeat, and it also means that you're closer to the following weekend, if that is your schtick. If you're looking to use that extra day off as one of indulgence, then I have a brand that just might interest you. Luk Beautifood has previously featured on the blog, which you can find over here, and I'm really loving that I've tried from them in the last few weeks!

 

I was recently given the opportunity to pick a few products to try out via their website, by using a voucher, and I picked the cutest set that would give a range of goodies to dip into, and it's been a blast! Using the voucher I was given, I then covered the rest of it with my own money, because I was keen to try as many things as possible. I chose the Ready, Set, Glow kit, which dropped four beautiful products into my lap - the Supergreens Scrub, Vitamin C Lip Nectar, Skin Nourish and White Gold Luminizer Drops. I also added a pump to my purchase, because I wanted to make it easier to get the drops out, and $2 seemed a very small price to pay for my convenience.

 

This came packaged in a very cute little cloth bag, which can be reused for future gifting, and I had to break into the Vitamin C Lip Nectar straight away! This is a lip serum that uses pink quartz as the roller ball, and essentially, it has a light oil consistency, and it's also citrus scented. This glides over the lips beautifully, and I love that it softens my lips, while also smoothing and hydrating them. This comes in a 10 ml glass bottle with the cutest wooden screw cap. 

 

I then had to crack open the Skin Nourish, which is a thick, but surprisingly fluffy and thin body lotion that spreads over the skin easily, and is absorbed in a snap. The texture is absolutely beautiful, and if you're looking to have skin that feels silky smooth and is left well hydrated. This is well presented in a glass jar, with a wooden screw cap. It also has an addictive, buttery scent, and I'm super sad that this comes in 100 ml only!

 

The White Gold Luminizer comes with a dropper applicator, and while I initially tried to use it with this, just through sheer laziness, because I kept forgetting to swap it out for the pump, I found that this didn't work as well for me - it caused the product to build up around the opening, and generally just being a bit messy. The glow, though, is absolutely stunning! This has a pale gold sheen that work well when mixed into my primer/base product, and I love popping a bit of it into my body lotion too, to get that light catching glow. All that I've got left at this point is the Supergreens Scrub, which is a lip scrub that I currently don't seem to reach for - because that Vitamin C Lip Nectar is doing such a good job! If you're keen on being introduced to Luk Beautifood, you couldn't ask for a better set to showcase a number of gorgeous products! Use 'LUK15OFF' to get 15% off your purchase! What have you tried from the range?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts