Review: Rimmel Wonder'Volume Thrill Seeker Mascara

Welcome to the middle of the week - when you could use a bit of a pick me up! And by that, of course, I'm saying that I could use a bit of a pick me up for my lashes, which is why the topic of conversation today is the Rimmel Wonder'Volume Thrill Seeker Mascara! I'm also really excited to talk about the fact that  Rimmel is actually now Leaping Bunny approved, which means that all Rimmel products are actually cruelty free! Now you don't have to choose between your love of makeup (and Rimmel products!), and supporting a company that does animal testing - how great is that?

 

I've been celebrating this fantastic news by trying out the new Wonder'Volume Thrill Seeker Mascara, which I'm absolutely loving! This is designed to help create volume, while giving you length that stretches upwards for that gravity-defying appearance. That has a whipped creamy formula that's filled with panthenol to leave the eyelashes feeling softer, stronger and smoother.

 

It's not meant to clump and smudge and you're supposed to be able to layer this mascara, so that you can actually wear this comfortably all day long with beautiful length and volume. That all sounds good and well, but does this actually perform like it says it should, or is this something that doesn't quite hit the mark? Well, let me tell you that this is amazing, and if you're looking to purchase a new mascara, then this is something you need to try!

 

This comes in a deep red tube that houses an hourglass shaped brush to help load the mascara onto your lashes.The mascara actually does feel surprisingly light and creamy on the lashes, which means that this is easy to load up without actually weighing the lashes down, so that you can flutter them at will. I love that this does not smudge on me at all, which is amazing, and that it never seems to clump on me at all. 

I get a bit of volume, and a bit of length, with this mascara, which makes it a bit of an all rounder for me. I love that this does help me keep my curl from the lash lift as well, making me look more awake and doe-eyed. In short, this mascara does live up to my expectations, and it actually may be my favourite mascara by Rimmel ever! Make sure that you grab your own if you're keen to land yourself an awesome mascara. What is your favurite Rimmel must try product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts