Review: Moroccanoil Brumes Du Maroc Fragrance Mist

Happy Sunday! Aside from it being the day of rest, it's also a good day for new things and discoveries, such as trying out something different that you're not familiar with. I recently bought a few things that I've been playing with, and I'm really keen to talk about something wonderful that I was introduced to when I attended the most recent Sephora showcase, thanks to being a gold tier member.

 

It was love at first sniff when it came to the Moroccanoil Brumes Du Maroc Fragrance Mist. This comes in two size, 100ml and 30 ml, and sadly, I wasn't able to get my hands on the former, because it wasn't available, sadly, but I did manage to score myself the 30 ml bottle for $26. This comes in a frosted glass bottle with a white cap and a pump that does a really good job of distributing this over the hair as a mist.

 

The fragrance is that of the signature Moroccanoil scent, which makes it a blend of spicy amber and sweet floral notes, which makes my hair smell amazing! I love that I can catch it drifting over to me throughout the day, and even after wearing my hair up for a little bit, I can smell it when I shake my hair out. This features a lightweight hydrating formula that contains argan oil, which is full of fatty acids and antioxidants for helping to hydrate and nourish skin and hair. 

 

There is also vitamin E to help keep the hair moisturised, and there is a sun exposure absorber that protects hair from UV rays. Therefore, aside from making your hair smell incredible, this also serves a function for keeping the hair healthy. I don't know how effective this is for moisturising and nourishing the hair, but I do love how amazing it smells! If you're keen on buying your own, you can find it over here on the Sephora website. What's your favourite product from Moroccanoil?

Comments

Popular Posts