Review: Georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask

 

You know what happens when life starts up again - you get to see your friends, go out more often, stay out late at night, and essentially, all the good habits you built up in isolation during the height of COVID, where you were going through a 10 step skincare routine, and regularly placing your hair in a hair mask, go straight out the window. Yes, you try, but you just don't have the time for it like you used to, because you're busy living life, as you should. What that means, though, is that you start looking for products that fit in with your life, and that is stuff for the time poor babe, and boy, do I have something to talk about today!

 

Just to give you an idea of where my hair is at currently, I've been busy destroying my hair by bleaching and colouring it, as well as toasting it within an inch of it's life recently, by placing products to help my hair hold curls, and using a super hot hair tool to create said curls, often days in a row. As such, you can imagine that my hair has been in need of a little something to help it recover from all of the torture. I've been trying out the Georgiemane 10 Minute Hair Mask, and it's been really helpful!

 

Made in Australia and vegan, their 10 Minute Hair Mask promises to repair dry and damaged hair, while also promoting thicker hair growth. This is suitable for all hair types, and it's meant to be safe for coloured and bleached hair. This uses coconut oil, avocado oil and shea butter to deliver their claims, and despite these being quite heavy ingredients, the mask doesn't end up weighing the hair down - but I'm getting ahead of myself!

 

This comes in a white tub with a screw lid, and peachy accents, which looks adorable in the shower caddy.The mask is white and has quite a thick consistency. Once you're done with your shampoo and conditioner, then all you have to do is grab a handful of this and pop it on your hair and let it sit for 10 minutes. If you're in the bath, then sit back and relax, while letting it work it's magic. If you're in the shower, turn your water off, and let it seep in while you do your two minute microdermabrasion scrub, shave your legs, pop on a face mask, and in no time at all, you'd be ready to wash it all out.

 

Be prepared to be left with soft hair that you'd be wanting to touch all the time, and hair that you can wear without it being weighed down. I find that this gives me a bit of volume, and that it also doesn't feel like it's too slippery after I've used it, and it can still hold a shape when it's been styled. I don't know if it's making a difference to hair growth, but I can tell you that my hair feels healthier with this on board. It is currently available at Priceline for $59.99, and you can also find it online over here. Have you tried anything from Georgiemane?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts