Review: Synergie Skin Super Serum +


It's been forever since I've talked about a serum, and that's maybe because I've been pretty busy with  just one serum, and I'm finally ready to talk about it! I was given the chance to try the Synergie Skin Super Serum +, and I'm absolutely head over heels for it!


A little background on Synergie Skin - created 13 years ago by a dynamite woman named Terri Vinson, who is also the scientist behind each and every product, someone with a very exacting vision, Synergie Skin has carved out a niche for themselves, proving to be an important cosmeceutical brand on the scene.


The Super Serum + has recently been revamped and reformulated, and while I can't speak for the original version, I can honestly say that I'm nuts about the current incarnation of it! Retailing for $159, this comes in a small brown pump bottle containing 30 ml of product. While it may look tiny, this is one mighty serum. Packed with epigenetically active peptides, marine extracts and botanical actives, this is designed to stimulate the skin cells to produce it's own collagen, hyaluronic acid and epidermal stem cells. 

One pump delivers enough product to cover the face, with just a little left over for part of the neck. I love that this serum has a thin consistency, and it gets absorbed quickly while not leaving any residue on the skin. Over the weeks that I've been using it, my skin has been feeling smoother and more moisturised, great for the cold, cool and hot weather we've been having.


There is a stunning amount of science behind this one product, and I won't go into absolute detail about it, simply because their own website could give you all the information, but I will say this - this is more than worth trying, because it serves up results, and you'd be supporting an Aussie company! I love how well this product works on me, and for those who want more information on it (and/or the company), you can head to their website over here.

Have you tried anything by Synergie Skin before? What's your favourite serum?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts