Review: Skin Physics Caviar Age Recovery Hand and Nail Renewal Cream


Let's be honest - when I say Skin Physics, hand cream isn't the first thing that pops into mind, is it? And yet, Skin Physics is behind a number of surprising products that don't just go onto your face - did you know that they have a consumable product, in addition to having lash and lip specific goodies too? And now, they also have a hand cream, which is currently heavily in rotation, and I'll tell you why!


I've been using the Superlift Hand and Nail Renewal Cream, and I'm loving the texture of this!


It comes in a flat tube that contains about 75 ml of product, and it also has a flip lid, which means that getting the lotion out of the tube is really easy. I have found that with this particular product, if you  don't wipe all the product away from the opening, it does get caked up quite easily. The lotion is a pale orange, and the texture of the product is thin, yet relatively moisturising. I love that this also has SPF 15 in it, even though I mostly use it at night. 


This is filled with caviar extract, keratin and antioxidants to help preserve your hands so that they can remain youthful while evening out skin tone and improving the texture of the skin. I feel like this would be a bit of a luxe addition to anyone's hand cream collection, and one I'll be keeping in rotation!

You can find out more information about it over here. What's your favourite Skin Physics product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts