Review: Alfaparf Milano Style Stories Blow Dry Cream and Volume Mousse


It's a story as old as time itself - the grass will always look greener on the other side, and you'll always want what you can't have. In this particular case, we're of course, talking about the fact that girls with straight hair (c'est moi!) always want curls and bounce, while the curly haired chickie babes pine for pin straight tresses. Thankfully, we have a myriad of tools  to help us achieve what we want!


For me, that's about getting the big waves, and smooth curls and the body for my strands. I've been busy trying out some of the Alfa Parf Style Stories collection, and with their help, I've been able to transform my hair.


Let's start with the Blow Dry Cream! This comes in a yellow pump bottle with a white label, and the product comes out white and is of medium consistency. It takes me about three pumps to get it through all of my damp hair, and I find that my blow drying time decreases with the use of this. Once dry, I've noticed a bit more body in my hair, allowing for better movement, and display of my hair cut. Definitely a win! I love that it doesn't make my hair feel clumpy or sticky either, 

Next up, to pump it up, I put the Volume Mousse through the paces! This has a minimal amount of hold to it, so don't expect the shape to stay without some hair spray. What it will do, though, is help with the shaping of your hair so that it can be styled, and not sit flat against your head. Primarily, I find that this helps to create the volume that my hair so sorely lacks. 


I love the packaging for this range, and how cute and pastel coloured they are! I'm looking forward to Summer, when I can get away with some sea salt spray beachy waves for easy days, and on the flip side, I also can't wait to hit the round of parties with perfect hair!

For more information on the range, head over here

Have you tried anything from Alfaparf Milano before? What's your favourite product?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts