In Rotation: Face Masks ft Philosophy, Generation Clay, Enbacci and Rosehip by Essano


It's been forever since I talked about the products that I've had in rotation, and I thought it was high time we discussed one of my favourite skincare categories - masks! 

I've always felt that masks have been an essential part of my routine, but more the luxe end of things. I love how indulgent this is, and how it complements my skincare schedule completely. With that in mind, here are the masks I'm currently crushing on that's in rotation:


1) Generation Clay Brightening Purple Clay Mask - I love this mask and I can absolutely see myself finishing this mask! It is designed to brighten your skin, and I really like the light purple tint to it, and that it dries down after approximately 10 minutes. I can see immediate results with this one, and that's what I really like about it.

2) Rosehip by Essano Clarifying Clay Masque - Made for cleansing, balancing and purifying the skin, this masque is supposed to help lift impurities and dead skin cells, while clarifying the dermal layer. It's packed with rosehip oils, aloe vera and shea butter. This stuff is meant to be good for oily and/or congested skin, but I found it suitable for my normal skin. The texture is thick, and causes my skin to tingle just a teensy bit, which I quite enjoy. I like that this seems to keep my skin clear.


3) Philosophy Purity Pore Extractor Mask - This stuff is awesome! It's not particularly messy, given that it comes in a tube, but it does have a gritty texture, and it's quite thick. I love that this dries down, and once I wash it off, this really seems to clean out my pores. My nose feels so much smoother and happier, and I'm already halfway through the tube. This totally makes sense, because it's meant to help with congestion and blackheads.

4) Enbacci Detoxifying Clay Mask - This mask is unlike any other masks I've got in rotation. It goes on smooth, and doesn't dry down at all. Instead, it feels like a lotion on the skin, and looks like one as well. I use this more to soothe and hydrate the skin, but it is also meant to unclog the pores and promote blood flow to the face. It's a good one for a post flight pick me up.


What masks are you currently using? How do you pick your skincare products?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts