Review: Jung Saem Mool Essential Mool Cream

How beautiful has Sydney been this week? From the ridiculously wet and cold week before, to what it is now, where it's sunshine and blue skies, it's just too gorgeous! Of course, my optimism and excitement may be due in part to my upcoming trips, the closest of which would be a little long weekend jaunt away to South Australia with my favourite human, to see some of my other favourite humans! South Australia is honestly one of my go to places to visit, because it's the birthplace of Haighs, as well as being just super cute! Also, the Barossa Valley is one of my favourite places in the whole of Australia, and I never pass up a chance to head out that way!

 

I may also be in an incredibly great mood at this point due to the fact that I've been using the Jung Saem Mool Essentialy Mool Cream, and for such a thin, runny lotion, this is surprisingly nourishing for the skin! For those who missed my first Jung Saem Mool post, you can find it over here. This Korean beauty brand is fast becoming one that I look forward to playing with, because I've been impressed by everything I've tried from them so far. I will say, though, if you're looking for a daily lotion that has the properties of what you'd expect from a cream, you might be a little confused.

 

When I first received my Jung Saem Mool Essential Mool Cream and opened it, I thought it would have a medium consistency, maybe be a little thick, but instead, this water-based cream is very light and very thin. Despite the name, this is best used as a primer, as this is perfect for reviving dry, dehydrated skin, so that you can dewy skin that's ready to go! To keep the skin hydrated, this harnesses the power of ceramide, hyaluronic acid and a blend of amino acids to help balance, refresh and moisturise the complexion, leaving it looking glowy and bright.

 

Additionally, this also has glacier water, purslane extract and centella asiatica in the formula, helping to soothe, calm and assist in barrier repair, resulting in skin that doesn't just look good, it's also happy. This is packaged into an opaque white bottle, with a silver pump that squirts out a small amount of lotion with each push. I find about three or four pumps to work best on my skin, and this doesn't seem to stay around on the skin for long. I use this over my sunscreen, as the last step before putting on my makeup. 

 

As a primer, I find this to be pretty good, as while it doesn't feel sticky, this seems to provide a decent sort of grip for my makeup. I particularly like that this does leave my face with that glass skin sheen, and it provides a beautiful base on which I can put my makeup on. I also like that this seems to keep my skin feeling hydrated and happy. This is available in a 50 ml bottle, and while it may be a little pricey, sitting at about $54 for one of these, it's definitely worth it. Is glass skin one of your skin goals, and is this something you'd like to try?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

Popular Posts