Review: Bioderma Hydrabio Gel Moussant Cleanser

As someone who now has to think about what I could use to clean my face, without adding any weight to my lash lift, it's not as easy as you think it would be. For example, I can only use cleansing balms at very specific times, or strategizing when I can actually trot it out. Cleansing oils are better, but can still be reasonably heavy. I'm also mindful of what I put on my skin, making sure that I don't put any oils around my eyes, because this would cause the lashes to straighten and be weighed down a bit, which could result in the lash lift not lasting for as long as it should.

 

So, considering that I need to keep these things in mind, it's been a joy to find the Bioderma Hydrabio Gel Moussant Cleanser! We all know that Bioderma does a lot of things right, and this Hydrabio range is certainly one of them! This range focuses on hydration being their key message, and I love that different products in the line are designed to be layered over one another, adding to the overall effect. This means that you can use them all in one routine, ensuring that your Winter skin will stay beautifully moisturised and soft.

 

Also known as the Bioderma Hydrabio 24h Moisturising Micellar Cleansing Foaming Gel, this promises to deliver 24 hours of lasting hydration, while also boasting the ability to remove makeup and impurities, leaving it feeling cleansed, soft and ready for the day if you're getting ready, or to hit the hay, if you're going to bed! The formula contains micellar technology, which can help remove make up and impurities gently, while the biomimetic sugar in it aids in boosting hydration levels and moisture retention. Additionally, there's also glycerin in it, which is great for drawing and retaining moisture in the skin.

 

This comes in a large, blue pump bottle containing 400ml of product, and it produces a decent amount of product with each push. I find about two pumps to work best for me, and while it comes out as a jelly-like texture, this does foam up a little bit when worked between my hands, but is mostly slippery and light. I love how weightless the texture is on my skin, and it doesn't make my skin feel uncomfortable, nor does it leave any residue on the skin. It's also fragrance free, which makes it suitable for babes who might be sensitive to scents. I also love that it does a decent job of taking most of my makeup off, aside from slightly trickier things, like mascara and stubborn eyeliner. 

 

For those bits of lingering makeup, I simply go over it again with the cleanser, and that helps to melt it off. I love that this doesn't leave any sort of grease on my contact lenses, and the fact that this bottle is clear makes it really helpful to keep track of how much I have left in the bottle. Overall, my skin is very pleased with how soft this feels on my skin. I think that this is excellent value for money, when you take into considering how much bang you get for your $45 bucks! Bioderma is found just about everywhere, including Adore Beauty, Priceline and Sephora! Is this something you'd like to try?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

Popular Posts