Review: Anua x Kpop Demon Hunters Hyaluronic Acid Capsule 100 Serum
I hope you're having an outstanding Sunday, my beautiful babes! As you're reading this, I'm just waking up, and getting ready to jet out of South Australia, back into New South Wales, and getting my life back on track, so that I can take on the new week, feeling fresh and raring to go! So, did you guys get up to much, and what are you looking forward to? I'm looking forward to reuniting with bits of my skincare routine that I missed while I was gone, namely the Anua x Kpop Demon Hunters Hyaluronic Acid Capsule 100 Serum!
You may be forgiven for not knowing about the gigantic hit, Kpop Demon Hunters, if you're a subterranean dweller without contact with the outside world. Otherwise, I'm certain that even if you haven't watched it, you know about it, and the popularity of the show is so great that it extends to collaborations with different brands, including Anua, which is a very well known Kbeauty line. I was sent a few of their serum products recently, and the one that I've been loving is the Hyaluronic Acid Capsule 100 Serum!
This comes as an emerald green liquid, packaged in a glass bottle with the cutest little souvenir that you can keep once you finish this up - a GAT keyring that fits on the dropper cap! While it is adorable on, this actually doesn't serve a function on the bottle, aside from making it look cute, so you can pop it on for display purposes, then leave it off when you're using it. The formula contains PDRN, hyaluronic acid and collagen, and together, they are designed to help keep the skin moisturised, while also improving the texture, as well as enhancing the luminosity of the skin.
It's also supposed to help keep the skin nourished, and this doesn't have a scent to it, which sits well with me. I like that this doesn't react with anything else on my skin. Instead, this has a watery consistency, which means that it takes seconds for this to be absorbed. I love that this doesn't interact with any other products, and that it makes my skin feel comfortable. I also love that this seems to be great for helping me maintain my skin at this level, so that it feels hydrated. It's not an earth shattering product, but a great one for keeping my baseline.
This limited edition beautiful is a jumbo size of 50 ml, and can be found at Sephora for $52. Given that the original version of this is available for $50 for 30 ml of product, or $27 for a teeny 10 ml bottle, comparatively, this is an absolute steal! I mean, we're talking an additional 20 ml for just $2, so don't sleep on it if you're looking to try this, and grab this deal while it's hanging around! While you're having a shop around, don't hesitate to check out the other serum products in the range, because there are limited edition versions of them too! Which Anua serum would you go for?
*These products were provided for editorial consideration
Comments
Post a Comment