Review: Votary Radiance Reveal Mask

Happy Monday, my gorgeous babes! It's time to rise and shine, roll out of bed and kick ass, because you are a wonderful, smart, beautiful thing, and you've absolutely got this! Now, if you're anything like me, then you'll be reaching for that coffee so that you can wake up sufficiently, before tackling any other tasks on your to do list. I like to take a moment to assess my skin quickly, so that I can best figure out what I'd be wearing on my face that day.

 

Over the last few weeks, I feel like I have seen a slight, but perceptible change in my skin, in that it has been looking smoother and clearer, and I'm pretty certain that I can attribute it to the latest face mask gracing my dresser - my Votary Radiance Reveal Mask! Designed to be used twice a week, or on an as needed basis for when your skin needs it (but I would recommend the former, because my skin says so), this contains a blend of mandelic acid and lactic acid to help get your skin looking brighter, smoother and staying blemish free.

 

These are both alphahydroxy acids (AHAs), and they have different functions. The mandelic acid is a very gentle AHA, which means that while this manages to help exfoliate skin evenly and effectively, so that there is accelerated cell turnover. It also helps to reduce fine lines, hyperpigmentation and combat the appearance of blemishes. The lactic acid is great for removing dead skin cells, and it also acts as a humectant, which means that it helps to draw moisture to the skin. 

 

Together, they work in synergy to help get rid of the top layer of skin, so that your skin can be renewed and refreshed, ready for the next layer of skincare to go over it. Contained in their signature green jar with a white screw lid as a creamy mask that doesn't dry down, this spreads over the skin beautifully. Give it between five to fifteen minutes before wiping it off, and your skin is going to feel amazing right afterwards!

 

The Votary Radiance Reveal Mask really is gorgeous, and it has an equally gorgeous price tag attached to it, with this going for $110 for 50 ml of product. I feel like this has helped in giving my skin a smoother appearance, which is saying something! I get the feeling that this isn't going to last me for very long! Would this gentle, but effective, mask be something that you'd be adding into your skincare rotation?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts