Review: Earth:en Hydrating Moisturiser, Cleansing Gel and Refreshing Mist

 

I love that there's always something new to try and play with when it comes to the world of beauty! I was recently introduced to the brand, Earth:en, and I've had the chance to dabble in a number of their products, all of which sound ridiculously delicious! I was gifted the Hydrating Moisturiser in Watermelon and Emu Apple, the Passionfruit and Pineapple Cleansing Gel, as well as the Refreshing Mist in Lychee, Lemon and Finger Lime. Born and bred in North Queensland, this Australian brand, with a conscience, creates some gorgeous products.

Earth:en has a simple, but excellent ethos - they are all about sustainability, with a focus on preserving a symbiotic relationship between the environment and our wellbeing, and staying connected with nature so that our future generations can continue to enjoy the bounty that we have been lucky to have experienced. For example, the tubes in the range are made from 50% plant-based plastic, while the bottles are made from 50% post-consumer recycled plastic, reusing material may end up in landfill otherwise. Additionally, they also use post-consumer recycled and rainforest sustainable certified cardboard with chemical-free soy bean inks on the product cartons and shipping boxes.

 

The Hydrating Moisturiser in Watermelon and Emu Apple has been fantastic! This contains some beautiful key ingredients, including aloe vera, macadamia seed oil, safflower seed oil, shea butter, rosehip fruit oil, rose flower oil and ylang ylang flower oil, among other extracts. With such a gorgeous blend, it's not surprising that this has lots of vitamin C and antioxidants to help brighten and moisturise the skin. This is also meant to help collagen production and improve the elasticity of the skin. I love that this is quite hydrating, without feeling heavy and cloying on the skin, and it has actually be quite nice for the warmer days. 

 

The Passionfruit and Pineapple Cleansing Gel has been absolutely delightful. This comes in a white pump bottle, and it delivers a nice amount of product with each push. It has quite a light texture, and it's been really gentle on the skin, carrying an almost citrusy scent. I don't find this to lather up much, and it makes my skin feel properly cleansed and soft. I've really enjoyed using this, particularly during the super hot the sweaty days. It's been great for helping me take the day off, without stripping it of it's natural oils.

 

Don't forget to spritz your skin regularly! The Refreshing Mist in Lychee, Lemon and Finger Lime has been such a delicious, fresh addition to my skincare rotation, and this is meant to help with hydrating the skin, while also aiding in refreshing my mind and spirit with it's gorgeous scent. I've been keeping this in the locker at work, and it has been fabulous for serving as a good pick me up between my consults. It is light on my skin, and something I look forward to when I need a breather. It has been fun trying out the range, and I feel like this is a brand that I need to watch! Do you think about sustainability when it comes to skincare?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Wow, this Earthen Hydrating Moisturiser sounds amazing! I've been on the lookout for a new moisturizer, especially one that's hydrating and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. The fact that it's made with natural ingredients like turmeric is a big plus for me. Turmeric Curcumin Supplement has so many benefits for the skin, from reducing inflammation to brightening the complexion. I'll definitely have to check this out! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts