Review: Recreation Beauty Undone Eau de Parfum

 

I hope you've all had an amazing Easter weekend! For those who went to the Sydney Royal Easter Show, I bet it was fun! I'm very jealous that I haven't had the chance to go this year, but given that I've been in New Zealand, I don't think I have too much to complain about! For the others who haven't had a chance to go, or are in a different state/country, I hope you've had a beautiful few days!

 

I really like Sundays - I mean, I'm really more of a Saturday night girl. Not for going out, goodness no, more for actually just hanging around at home with my cat and husband, and knowing that there's another day of doing very little ahead of me, well, you can't buy that sort of comfort, you know what I mean? Thankfully, you can still buy the sense of comfort and happiness that comes with certain scents that can jog your memories, and bring all those feelings flooding back to you.

 

That is exactly what Undone has done for me. The newest member of the Recreation Beauty hums with absolute sexiness, and I can see why. This contains notes of:

  • Top: fig leaf, cassis, bitter orange
  • Heart: orris, spicy pink pepper
  • Base: amber, cedarwood, praline

 

This come across as a complex blend of what begins as ripe fig when you first spray this on the skin. Then, the creamy golden amber comes across with light notes of cassis and bitter orange. Just over it, you can pick up the husky scent of praline and cedarwood, with intoxicating spicy pink pepper that just wraps you in it's warmth.

I don't feel like I can adequately describe just how alluring and desirable this scent truly is. The sensual, provocative fragrance really lingers and continues to drift over me for hours, so I continue to catch tantalising wafts of it as the day passes. As consistent with the rest of the range, this comes in a glass bottle with a silver pull off lid. To learn more about Recreation Beauty, and grab your own bottle of Undone, you can head to their website over here. They are also available on Sephora and Adore Beauty for $119. What have you tried from Recreation Beauty?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts