Review: MZ Skin Brighten and Perfect 10% Vitamin Corrective Serum

We've officially hit mid week, and with the weekend just a hop, skip and a jump away, there's lots to be excited about. For one thing, I'm very much looking forward to seeing some of my friends in a few days' time! Let's not forget that the Royal Easter Show is happening very shortly as well, and of course, on the heels of that, we have Easter itself happening, and I know that lots of people will be having gatherings with their friends and families. I will actually will be out of the country at that point, which actually means something else for me to look forward to. There's so much to be excited about!

 

I'm also here, of course, to talk to you about something else that I'm enthusiastic about - so much so that I'm actually practically at the end of the bottle already, and I'm really sorry, to your bank account, but the MZ Skin Brighten and Perfect 10% Vitamin Corrective Serum both works and is expensive. I'm going to be upfront about it now, and let you know that this goes for a hefty $500 for 30 ml of product, just so you don't get sticker shock when you look it up.

 

I received this lovely little gem in an advent calendar last year, and when I first saw this, I was excited about it, because I'm a massive vitamin C fan, and even more so when I realised that this had luxe price tag attached to it. Made for those looking to target visible effects of UV damage, such as hyperpigmentation, age spots and uneven skin tone, this is meant to be fast acting, and target those issues effectively.

 

It does so by having a peptide-rich formula that helps to control melanin production, shield the skin against environmental stressors, and in doing so, strengthen the skin's barrier function, while also stimulating collagen synthesis and improving elasticity. This all comes packed into a neat little frosted glass bottle with a good pump that releases enough serum with two pushes to cover both the face and the decolletage. It has a slightly sharp scent that doesn't linger, but effects that do. It definitely does seem to leave my skin looking more radiant and clearer, and I absolutely love what a positive effect this has had on my face! 

 

I accidentally forgot my liquid illuminator the other day, and ended up using just my primer under my bronzer and blush, and my skin still shone through quite nicely. Created by Dr Maryam Zamani, who is a well known oculoplastic surgeon and facial aesthetics doctor in London, MZ Skin is a cruelty free range that contains innovative formulas with interesting ingredients to help your skin achieve those skincare goals. I got mine through Cult Beauty, and you can find it over here. Have you tried anything from their collection?

Comments

Popular Posts