Review: Frank Body Glow Mask

 

Party season is very likely well underway at this point, and I'm sure that there are lots of you out there who are busy being the social butterfly, flitting from one event to the next, all while being COVID safe of course, I'm sure! All that socializing, however, means that you probably have little to minimal recovery time in between social engagements, and keep in mind that all that running around also means that this time of year, fun as it may be, can be a little stressful. Add a global pandemic to the mix, well, if your skin doesn't freak out just a little bit, I'd like to know what your secret is!

 

Cue Frank Body and their Glow Mask! This comes in a tube with a screw cap, which can be a little fiddly, considering that the mask itself has a somewhat runny consistency, and you're trying to juggle spreading this on the skin/stopping it from dripping while putting the cap back on. That said, though, I'm pretty confident, at least, with this cap, that it won't end up squeezing it's way out of the tube and leaking everywhere, so it does serve a purpose! I can't guarantee that this is what you'd smell, but to me, this reminds me of cinnamon bun icing - is that crazy? I mean, I feel like the consistency plays a part in that too, but it does all come together to make me think of that!

 

Given the consistency, I find this to spread over the skin smoothly, and the five minute wait is no time at all! What exactly is in this lot of goodness? This contains coffee seed oil, which is meant to help keep the skin looking perky, while shea and cocoa butters are there for adding moisture, so that it doesn't end up feeling dry or dull. There is also goji berry extract for those great radical fighting antioxidants, and the addition of cranberry and raspberry seed oils for those sweet, sweet vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids to keep your skin glowing and feeling soft.

 

I'm about halfway through my tube of Glow Mask currently, and as good as the ingredients sound, I don't feel like it packs a particularly powerful punch. Instead, I like it for a little pick me up for when my face feels like it's lacking a bit of glow. I like to incorporate it as part of my pre-game routine, so that it can be utilised just before I get ready. This way, I can ensure that my skin is looking prepped and ready to go, helping erase all the little bits of tension and stress that my skincare routine the night before might not have entirely gotten.

 

This mask retails for $21.95, and it's available on their website over here, as well as at Mecca, both online and in store. Consider it a little boost to help you power through this silly season! What's your go to skin pick-me-up?

Comments

  1. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Laser Hair Removal for Women

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts