Review: Huda Beauty N.Y.M.P.H. Body Drip Shimmering Dry Oil

 
Is there anything more exciting than trying out a new body oil? Well, trying out just about any new form of skincare or makeup is exciting, to be totally honest with you! Now that Summer is well and truly out in full force, my obsession for shimmering body oils is continuing to climb, and I'm so psyched to talk about one of my new found favourites today - the Huda Beauty N.Y.M.P.H. Body Drip Shimmering Dry Oil. 

 

Given that Huda Beauty has been an absolute staple in my makeup stash since I initially discovered it, it certainly didn't surprise me when I fell head over heels in love with their N.Y.M.P.H. Body Drip Shimmering Dry Oil. It was totally love at first sight, when I lifted the bottle out of the thick cardboard box - a beautiful bronze shimmering oil that's stunning in a bottle, and even more gorgeous on the skin.

 

The bottle itself is made of glass, while the cap is a thick plastic, which is easy to pull off, and needs a bit of force to pop back on. Before using, make sure you shake it up, so that you can mix the shimmer in with the oil to get a nice, even distribution of the product on your skin. The spray works really well, without clogging, and while it initially goes on like an oil, in that it feels slippery on the skin, this dries down beautifully, adding multiple, tiny particles of glitter to the skin, which come out really nicely in the sun. 

 

Best of all, I don't have to feel paranoid about this transferring from skin to clothes once it all dries down, because I certainly haven't had that happen yet. It's non-greasy, yet moisturising, and no wonder it is, given that there is a blend of Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil and Vitamin E. This also has a delicious scent that I can't quite place - it's a little musky, very sexy and not at all coconutty, which is awesome, as my preference is definitely not coconut scented products.

 

This bottle of goodness retails for $75 for 100ml of product, and you can grab yours in store or online at Sephora. I'm currently trying to drag out using this product, so that I can have some available for the thick of Summer - or I can certainly grab another bottle, which is a far more realistic thing to achieve! What is your favourite Huda Beauty product?

Comments

Popular Posts