Review: Nourish Kale Anti-Ageing Eye Cream

 
When you're a full time vet, bright eyed and bushy tailed is something that I see on a daily basis, and the cats, let me tell you, do it really well. I can only dream of achieving that look half of the time, compared to my patients, who absolutely nail it day in and day out. They absolutely put me to shame. That said, thankfully for humans, we have an entire arsenal of weapons that we can drag out and use, and I've just added another one to the weapons room, and that's the Nourish Kale Anti-Ageing Eye Cream has been doing for me!

 

Touted as 79% organic, this eye cream has some exciting superfood ingredients that wouldn't be amiss in a salad, from the vitamin rich kale, to maqui berry and pomegranate enzymes for helping reduce dark circles and assisting in improving the appearance of eye bags. Furthermore, the addition of B vitamins and antioxidants to help fight free radicals can help reduce the look of fine lines. This British owned company also vegan, and cruelty free, which I'm definitely a big fan of!

 

This comes in a small tube with a pull off cap that takes a bit of effort to remove. The pump works well at expelling the adequate amount of product with each push, and I really like the formula - thin, yet creamy enough to need a bit of work. This doesn't take long to be absorbed, and I like that it doesn't result in my skin feeling tacky. It also doesn't react with any other bits of skincare/my makeup at all, which makes it a great eye cream to have in the morning so I can get up and get going. 

I feel like this has been helping keep the fine lines from cropping up, which I appreciate! I love that this is both rich enough to moisturise a thin and sensitive part of the face, yet quite lightweight. It should come as no surprise to anyone that I'm just about getting to the very end of the tube,

 

This retails for $55.50 for a tube of 15 ml each, and you can find it over here. Nourish is also available on TVSN (which, quietly, is one of my favourite places to shop for a variety of brands), and while you're there, make sure you check out some of their body products too - I've used their body lotion, among other goodies, in the past, and quite liked it. What have you tried from Nourish?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. I searched and used a lot of under eye creams. But no case of results. Finally, came to know about this doctor recommended avarta under eye cream from cureka. Now satisfied with result.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts