Spotlight: What's In My Travel Toiletries Bag


It's not like I go away a lot, but I do it often enough, and I always want to do a what's in my toiletries bag feature, because I'm always keen to see what others have in theirs (I know, I'm such a nosey parker), but I've been lazy, or poorly organised, in the past. But, new year, renewed efforts to get my life sorted out, right?

And with that in mind, here's exactly what I packed into my toiletries bag! Please note that I will definitely have things like deodorant and toothpaste/toothbrush on me - I just didn't want to bore you guys with the bare minimum for basic hygiene!


Now that my hair has gone back to being a little darker again, I think I'd like to keep it that way - for at least the next couple of weeks or so! John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette will ensure that my hair won't be floppy and sad in humid temperatures. I'm also packing a little bottle of Argan Oil by Moroccanoil to help combat frizzy hair. I imagine I'll also be looking at adding some hair styling products in as well, but the time of writing this, I haven't quite decided on those yet!


I grabbed a bottle of Essano Lightly Moisturising Body Lotion, which should get absorbed quickly in the Singapore heat, and for my face, I have a Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face SPF 50+ lotion during the day, and a jar of Omorovicza for the evening. For good measure, I have also tossed in a tube of Alpha-H Essential Hydration Cream. To help keep my complexion peachy and hydrated, I've also got a bottle of Antipodes Divine Face Oil with me, as well as a Medik8 serum.


The devil is in the details, they say, and of course, I need to mention that I've also packed a little eye cream by Byredo into my bag, and for cleansers, I have an exfoliating cleanser by Kosmea in the bag, and a purifying cleanser by Saturday Skin. I have also added a little facial spray by Kosmea so that I can stay refreshed on the go.


Speaking of refreshed on the go, travelling also means making sure that you have your girlie wipes handy, so here's some Femfresh for that! I also have some facial wipes by Simple in the bag, so that I can take the day off. Last but not least, I popped a whole bunch of face masks into my kit for keeping my skin supple - it dries out on planes, so masking is a super important part of my routine! This time, I grabbed some from Garnier, Skin Physics, Minessey and Neutrogena, just to mix things up a little bit.


Of course, I also have a makeup bag that's not featured in here, but hey, what can I say, I'm a work in progress, and I'm really trying here! Perhaps on my next jaunt about, I can do a post about it?

How do you organise your travel bag? Do you stick with old favourites, or iis this the prime time for you to crack out your samples?

*Some of these products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts