Review: Elle Derm Anti-Stress Age Perfector Day & Night Cream


My daily life is quite stressful, given the unpredictable nature of my job, and having to balance that with trying to stay healthy, both mentally and physically, it can be exhausting. I imagine it can be argued that a lot of us feel that way, and in this modern age, many of us are keeping plenty of balls in the air. However, feeling this way doesn't mean you have to look this way, and Elle Derm has been giving me a hand in that department!



Firstly, let's talk about who Elle Derm is! Created by a pharmacist named Helen who wanted to come up with a product that could be effective with multiple benefits for those with a busy lifestyle, the Anti-Stress Age Perfector was thus developed.


This is meant to brighten, smooth, firm, soften, and reduce redness - it's hard to believe that all of this can be found in one jar! However, the ingredient list does give you a bit of a heads up about it, with the addition of 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid for aiding in the exfoliation of the upper skin layer, unclogging the pores, and removing dead skin cells. It is also rich in prebiotics (preBiulin FOS, a natural prebiotic found in Chicory Root), squalane and hyaluronic acid for hydration and to help in smoothing and softening the skin.


This comes in a firm, heavy jar with a screw lid, and the cream sits very well in the container. The cream has an almost gel-like texture and it's easy to scoop out and smooth onto the skin. I like how the skin doesn't feel tacky after the application, and it is absorbed really quickly. I've been using this as a night cream, and I like that it's light while doing a great job of moisturising the skin. I do find this to be quite hydrating, and it helps in keeping the skin looking radiant.

All in all, it's a cream that I'm loving, and I'm so happy to have had the chance to try it! This retails for $49.95, and you can find it over here. I'm curious about the rest of the range - it's small, but looks interesting! Considering how much I love the cream, I'd be keen to give it all a go!

What's your favourite newly discovered brand?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts