Review: Hask Red Wine Inspired Dry Shampoo


It may be a new year, but definitely not a new me! If anything, I've been trying to get more hours out of a day than I did before. This means that I don't always have time to add to my day, and I sometimes have to weigh up the pros and cons of skipping certain things, like washing my hair and waiting for it to dry, so that I can get other things done, like finishing a blog post.


And this is exactly why I love dry shampoo! I'm sure I don't need to explain exactly why it's a godsend for girls (and guys) like us - it just is.


I've been using the Hask Red Wine Inspired Dry Shampoo, and I've got a few thoughts on it that I'd like to share with you guys. This comes in a graduated pink can, which is just pretty. It also has a pink plastic cap that you pull off, making access to the aerosol very easy. 


I love that this has a smooth, fruity fragrance, using notes of raspberry, rose and creamy vanilla. When you spray it on your hands to catch it's scent, it actually really smells berry-like, with hints of vanilla. This is free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, artificial colours and aluminium, for those who are concerns about such issues. 


All you have to do is shake it up, spray it on, and rub it into the hair, just like any other dry shampoos. I love that this doesn't leave a white cast at all, but I wish it created more of a boost for my hair, which can be a little limp when my natural oils end up dragging it down. I find that I have to spritz this into my hair rather generously, in order to for it to soak up what's in my hair after a couple of days of going without a wash. This is probably best for me on days when my hair isn't particularly greasy, but starting to lean that way.

$9.99 will get you 122g in this pretty can, and you can find it at Priceline, along with the rest of the range. 

What is your absolute favourite, can't live without, dry shampoo?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts