Trilogy: Supporting International Woman's Day *


I have always liked Trilogy's core principles - they are cruelty free and they believe in sustainable beauty, so they are kind to both animals, and the environment. They are also New Zealand born and they have managed to spread their brand much further abroad than just Australia, and for that, I admire their dedication and hardwork. 

What I didn't know was that they also back certain causes, and when I learned about this particular one, I couldn't help but do a shout out, as it's something I stand behind.

March 8 marks one of the most important days that we need to be aware of - International Woman's Day! This is about striving for gender parity, so that we are all offered equal opportunities. Doesn't that sound like something that just makes you sit up and want to get behind?

Aside from working on it internally, in that Trilogy has an 85% female work force, as well as a female CEO and CFO, amongst some of the other higher ranking positions, they are also working with So They Can, a not for profit organisation. It supports communities in Kenya and Tanzania, and they focus heavily on education and supporting women towards self-sufficiency, so that it is all sustainable. rather than hand outs. Not only that, profits from their projects get put back into the system to keep it going! 


So the next time you're looking to buy something new, and you want to give your soul a little lift, consider buying something from Trilogy and supporting a company that supports others!

If you're stuck for ideas, why not start with their best selling range? Their Rosehip Oil set is hugely popular, and the exfoliant, oil and cleanser are pictured above. They also have a night cream, day cream and lip balm, which I'm quite keen on.

Were you aware of Trilogy's work behind the scenes? What have you tried from them before?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. great post leah!! I love that trilogy is supporting international women's day, such a great initiative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly makes me want to support a company that supports others!

      Delete
  2. I wasn't aware of this, but I've been a Trilogy fan for ages now (adore their standard cream cleanser & the sensitive facial moisturiser) & it's always nice to know about companies working with not-for-profit organisations for the greater good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try their face skin care products, but I'm trying to slowly work them into my routine! Really looking forward to trying their rosehip oil. I do love their lip balm and hand cream, however!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts