Good Skin with A'kin *


Having good genes helps, but having great skincare definitely improves on that! Imagine having skin that barely needs help when you're applying your makeup - that's my definition of winning! And of course, that means you need to have the right kind of skincare to help you out - cue A'kin stepping in.
I've been busy trying out these two little beauties and I'm ready to have a chat about them! Let's discuss the Revitalising Cell Radiance Serum first. I was surprised by this one, given that it's not serum as I usually know it. This is actually an oil, rather than the usual viscous liquid that I'm used to. This is a very pleasant one to use, given that it does get absorbed really easily, and it doesn't leave an oily residue behind.

I also love that it has a mild scent to it, and that it does hydrate and plump out the skin, leaving it looking refreshed and bright. For $44.95, this 23 ml dropper bottle packs quite a punch, given that it's crammed to the hilt with organic rosehip and echium oils, pomegranate and seabuckthorn. 


I've also been busy with the Lavender and Rose Antioxidant Facial Night Creme, which is suitable for all skin types. This contains vitamins A, E, B5 and C, as well as a mix of omegas 3, 6 and 9. It i s meant to hydrate skin and help to reduce the appearance of fine lines. While my skin has been feeling really moisturised, I haven't noticed a big difference to my wrinkles or fine lines. I do love that this has a gentle scent to it, and this souffle-like texture gets absorbed really well.

The face cream retails for $39.95 and this will get you 50 ml of product in a tub that is relatively light, so definitely a better option for travel if you need to have something on the go. That said, remember that it's a tub, so you'll have to dip into the jar every time you use it!

A'Kin is Australian owned and created and everything they make is cruelty free and vegan, as well as free from sulfates, parabens and phthalates! As far as introductions to a brand goes, this has been a rather positive one, and I'll certainly be looking at trying some other A'Kin products in the future!

Have you tried any A'Kin products? What's your favourite from the bunch?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions are my own

Comments

  1. A'kin is a relatively new brand for me as well. I'm currently loving their Purely Revitalisng Lifting Eye Cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought that a while back, and I'm looking forward to getting that out!

      Delete
  2. I've always been keen on the cellular radiance !i LOVE their rosehip oil. it smells amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts