Hello cuties! Let's face it, we sometimes have incredibly busy lives and we don't get nearly enough exercise and we don't always eat right. For all those times, you can consider using something like Stay Lean tea!
Stay Lean is an Australian company that specialises in weight loss tea that doesn't contain laxatives and where all the ingredients uses are organic and natural.
Stay Lean is meant to boost the metabolic rate, detox, suppress appetite and burn fat. That sounds amazing, but what does the programme actually consist of?
The 14 day Detox Programme is made up of 21 tea bags :
1) 14 bags in total in the Lean Burner bag, to be taken once daily
- Longjing green leaf, Pu'erh tea leaf, Dandelion leaf, Lotus leaf, Lemongrass, Oolong leaf, Goji berry
2) 7 bags in total in the Lean Cleanse bag, to be taken every other day
- Longjing green leaf, Chamomile, Chrysanthemum, Rose flower, Lavender, Roselle, Lemongrass
Each bag is meant to be packed with antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins to help with your weight loss journey, which sounds pretty awesome! The real question is - does it work?
I noticed less bloating in general, and while I didn't find it to suppress my appetite, simply because thing really ever does, it felt like having tea in my system meant not needing to eat as much, so perhaps that helped to some extent?
Overall, I enjoyed the trial, and I felt like I was being proactive about my health without having to do too much on a busy day! For those interested, you can head over here to find out more about them, and for good measure, you can use the code botrc12 to get 10% off!
If you do try it, I'd love to know what you think! Have you tried a weight loss tea before? What are your thoughts about them?
* This product was provided fro my consideration, but my opinions are my own