Trilogy: Limited Edition Starter Sets *


You had me at limited edition! Well, and Trilogy, let's be honest! I was recently alerted to an excellent new idea from Trilogy (they seem to have a bunch!) - they have now released brilliant little starter sets for the uninitiated, or for those looking to switch to a different range within the brand.
This gave me the chance to test out their sensitive range on the lovely Miss SV, who has oily skin and who so happens to be a veteran Trilogy user.

The basis of the sensitive range is that it's formulated to reduce inflammation and strengthen the skin's normal barrier function. This set is meant to soothe, calm and protect skin that is easy to upset. It consists of a cleansing cream, serum and moisturising cream, and all of travel friendly sizes.


Here's what Miss SV had to say about -

Pros:
- Travel size is perfect! More than enough for a 10 day trip, with some left over/
- Creamy, yet light moisturiser, with the added bonus of a matte finish - amazing on the skin!

Cons:
- Cleanser not particularly strong or cleansing - needed something more powerful to cut through the daily grime
- Moisturiser has the very distinctive scent of olive oil - felt like I was preparing myself for dinner every time I put it on!

Thanks to this set, she's now sold on a different moisturiser in the brand, and is actually more open to trying out other ranges that aren't targeted for oily skin, as she feels like she can now expand a little further.

They have a total of four different sets - normal/dry, combination/oily, age-proof and sensitive - and each set retails for only $26.95. You can find them at Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Myer, pharmacy and certain health stores.

Trilogy is cruelty free, and contains no mineral oils or petrochemical derivative. If you've been thinking of taking the plunge, now would be a good time!

Which range would you reach for?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

  1. i have my anti ageing start kit all packed to accompany me on my travel in about a month's time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts