I feel like we're hurtling towards the middle of the year already! It's almost the end of March, and we're only doing the empties from last month now? Eep! Well, hang on tight, because it's a big one!
1) A'Kin Very Gentle Unscented Body Wash - I'll be honest, I liked this, but didn't love it. This has a great gel-like consistency, but absolutely scent free.
2) L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair Conditioner - I liked using this with the shampoo! Great duo.
3) L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair Shampoo - As above.
4) Listerine Total Care Mouthwash - Absolute staple!
5) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion - Ugh... Yummy moisture in a can! Smelled so good, almost like I could have eaten it!
6) Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant - I've gone through so many of them! Absolute must.
Repurchase? Yes, yes, yes
7) Weleda Body Lotion in Sea Buckthorn - I quite enjoyed this, from the packaging with the soft pump, to the rich, thin consistency of this lotion. I also liked the scent - it was quite citrusy.
8) Fake Bake Body Polish - I liked certain aspects of this, but didn't absolutely love it. See full review here.
9) Etude House I Need You, Pomegranate! Facial Mask - Refreshing! Enjoyed using this one.
10) Buddy Scrub in Raw Cacao - Moisturising and gritty. Bit of a winner!
11) Nivea Anti Age Q10 Hand Cream - This was too thin and watery for me to absolutely love.
12) Beauty Essentials Sorbolene Cream - I just couldn't get this to work for me at all! Hated it on my skin, absolutely not great.
13) Wotnot Facial Wipes - Love them! My supplies are finally starting to run a little low.
14) Schwarzkopf 6 Miracle Oils Essence - A very affordable and beautiful oil that I thoroughly enjoyed putting through my hair.
15) Jar Body Scrub in Bali - Do you like the smell of banana bread? If so, then this would be a great scrub for you! Great sized granules and easy to use.
16) Rosehip Plus Organic Daily Cream Cleanser - Very, very moisturising and abolute stunner of a cleanser! See full review here.
17) Swisspers Cotton Q-tips - Definitely a better brand than the cheap ones!
18) Lush Golden Fun - Fun is a little silly, and not the easiest to use in the shower, but I do quite enjoy making shapes with this in the shower. Very cathartic and cleansing - geddit?
19) Woolworths Select Make-Up Pads - I run through one of these every 1.5 months, so yes to repeats all the time!
20) Swisse Micellar Makeup Remover - This STUNG my eyes! Not great, and I had to scrub quite a bit to get things off, so no thanks.
21) Lush Santa's Belly Shower Jelly - I enjoyed the scent way more on my skin than in the jar, so if you're thinking of trying it next Christmas, I would definitely recommend it!
22) Manicare Nail Polish Remover Pads - I liked this at first, but it got a little too oily for me.
23) Sukin Facial Recovery Serum - Unexpectedly awesome serum! See full review here.
24) Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel - Shower gel that smells like candy floss and contains glitter? Yes, please! It's a shame it's a Christmas only edition!
25) Tresemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth System - A great system when used with the shampoo and conditioner! See full review here.
And here are the little trial sized goodies that I finished off! I quite liked the Nip + Fab pads - those were definitely interesting.
What did you finish last month? Any regulars that you've switched over to a different brand for?