Simple Skincare Routine with Skin Theory *


I think it's pretty obvious how I feel about Colour Theory - their makeup range is spot on for the price point, and they have the cutest nail colours! So, when I was offered the chance to try out their skincare products from Skin Theory, I jumped at the chance to do so, and I have to say, it's been a pleasant trial!
I was sent three items - their Moisturising Day Cream, Eye Cream and Gentle Foaming Skin Cleanser. After a three week trial, I feel fairly confident to say that while it hasn't been overwhelmingly amazing on my normal skin, I've enjoyed using this trio and here's why:

Eye Cream - This contains Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and grapeseed extract. It comes in a tub that contains 15 ml of product, and the cream itself feels quite rich and thick. My skin feels reasonably hydrated after putting this on, but I haven't noticed the dark circles looking any less obvious, sadly.

Moisturising Day Cream - I do like this day cream! It has CoQ10, as well as jojoba oil and aloe vera in it. While it seems to have a medium consistency (more like a cream than lotion), this gets absorbed quite quickly, and it also soaks into the skin quickly. It's a shame that it only contains SPF 15, however.

Gentle Foaming Skin Cleanser - I love the smell of this! While it's aloe vera based, this actually smells like green tea to me, which is super fresh and gorgeous! This comes out as a light green gel and it foams up nicely, cleansing the skin, leaving it smooth and gorgeous. This is easy to use with konjac sponge, as well as my Foreo Luna.


For someone who's looking to get stuck into skincare, this may be a great starter line! For someone like me who has been kicking around the skincare game for a while, you may still be able to pick up some interesting gems. 

Skin Theory ranges from a very affordable $3 to a still super low $12. Both the eye cream and day cream are $12 each, while the cleanser retails for $10. Other products in the range include Cosmetic Wipes, Gentle Cream Cleanser, Moisturising Night Cream and Daily Moisturising Lotion.

You can find Skin Theory at Amcal Pharmacies and Amcal. 

Have you tried any Skin Theory products before? 

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts