Lust Have It's September box arrived late last month, and they kept us mostly up to date with the process, which I was happy with. I also like that they're looking to send the October box out this month, so it all stays on schedule!
Here's a quick rundown of everything I got for the month of September.
1) Designer Brands Twist N Go (full size) - This is one of those twist and go nail polish removers, and I love how cute this little container is! I don't know how many uses I can get out of it, but I'm hoping to take this travelling with me in December so that I can do my nails on the go.
2) White Glo Whitening Toothpaste - A travel size toothpaste! I can see this being a very handy thing in the near future!
3 and 4) Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architece and Resistance Masque Force Architecte - These are meant to help rejuvenate and repair hair, something I've forgotten to take on travels with me previously! This will be a handy duo!
$5.04 and $9.30
5) Skin Magic Tea - I think I was meant to get more than one bag, but it's not entirely clear? In any case, this is an interesting inclusion, but I doubt I'd be able to ascertain much from one tea bag.
6) UB Cosmetics Tint Stick (full size) - This is meant to not feather on the lips and stay put. Love a lippie that challenges me! We'll see!
7) Ofra Lip Liner (full size) - This is meant to be water resistant and suitable for the lips and eyes. I've been looking to try some Ofra for a while, so yay! I'm looking forward to opening this!
While it's not a particularly amazing pack, there are some new products that I'm excited to try and that's the whole point of a beauty box!
How would you feel about this box? Are you currently subscribed to LHI?