Hello, empties! It's nice to see you again! I have to admit to loving seeing them pile up in the container every month - it's like ticking to do things off the list!
For those new to this, I'll be running through what I used up last month and what I would possibly want to repurchase. Come have a peek!
1) Charles Worthington Style Setter Dry Shampoo - See full review here.
2) Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant - An absolute staple! Can't imagine not having this on rotation!
3) Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner - See full review here.
4) Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo - See full review here.
5) Bump Eraiser Medi Paste - My favourite product from this brand! A little goes a long way, and I love how it performs on the skin! Great for ingrowns as both a preventative and fix!
Repurchase? Yup! Love it!
6) Crop Natural Skincare Rosehip Oil - See full review here.
7) Thursday Plantation Face Moisturiser - See full review here.
8) Anatomicals Melon Body Scrub - Enough grit to make it a great scrub! I really enjoyed this, but I thin I'd purchase the grapefruit version over this!
9) Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - What would I do without this? Probably scare people!
Repurchase? A thousand times yes!
10) Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster - While I did enjoy using this for my skin, I would prefer to try other hydrating serums in the first instance.
Repurchase? I would, but would like to try other first
11) Lush Snowman FUN - I like the concept of fun, but the black bits stuck around on the skin a little bit! Also, not a big fan of this particular smell.
Repurchase? Not this scent, but FUN in general yes!
12) Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel - Candy floss with glitter on the skin? Yes please!
13) Neutrogena Hydroboost Mask - Similar to the Hydraluron mask, and just as fun!
14) Lonvitalite C1 Mask - While I cannot speak for it's whitening qualities, I will say that this brightened my skin at the time of wearing.
15) Essence Cosmetics I Heart Punk Eyeliner - Did kinda like it at first, but it's just that little bit smudgy.
16) Napoleon Perdis Brow Pencil - Another staple, but I may have found a good Asian version. Stay tuned!
Repurchase? Have already bought a total of 5 over time, and don't see myself stopping anytime soon!
17) Face of Australia Purifying Cleansing Wipes - I liked these as something to help clean my hands after the application of foundation, but also took off make up when I used it as such.
18) Etude House I Need You, Korean Ginseng! Face Mask - Not sure it did that much for my skin, and honestly, I don't appreciate the smell of ginseng.
19) Etude House Lash Perm Mascara - I don't usually go for Asian mascaras, due to the lack of availability, but I was happy to try this out, and it really thickened the lashes for me!
20) Paula's Choice Cuticle and Nail Treatment Oil - See full review here.
21) Hurraw! Lip Balm in Grapefruit - Cruelty free happiness on my lips! Liked this formula!
22) SHE Aromatherapy Mascara in Brown - Didn't do much for my lashes, really!
23) Macrolash Mascara - Not bad mascara, but I found it to be a bit of a hassle to apply mascara and the fibre stuff, then mascara again.
24) Woolworths Make Up Pads - Changed a little bit packaging wise, but absolutely love this stuff!
Repurchase? Yes, yes, yes!
25) Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask - Love this so much! Really need to stock up!
I also managed to finish off two little sample sized products! What did you put in the bin last month?