1) Crop Natural Skincare Blush in Bouquet - For the full review, hop over here. I really like the way this blush looks on my skin, all glowy and healthy and happy! Great for a simple low effort Summery look.
2) Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette - I dug this out from the bottom of my palette pile, and my first thought was, why didn't I get it out earlier? This gorgeous palette is my current go to for my daily face. All about the warmer bronzes!
3) Elucent Skincare Anti-Ageing Serum - See full review here. While I'm not entirely certain it's doing a huge amount for my skin, I do like how my face feels after I apply it.
4) Ego SunSense Anti-Ageing Lotion with SPF 50+ - I know I waxed lyrical about another face lotion last month, but how can you not love something that moisturises as it protects your skin? If you're not using SFP yet, get on it! Full review here.
5) Milani Colour Statement Lipstick in Naturally Chic - One of my favourite nudes that's had to fill the void left behind by my Marc Jacobs lippie. Much more affordable, and a great colour for an understated feminine look.
6) Tresemme Perfectly (Un)Done Sea Salt Spray - Loving this for a bit more body to my hair! If yo're not keen on flat, sweaty Summer hair, get some of this in your tresses and crunch it up a bit. Full review over here.
7) L'Oreal Colour Riche Moisture Matte Lipstick in Bloody Mary - This is one of my favourite reds, on the other end of the colour spectrum to the Milani lippie, and what's not to like? Smooth, rich and creamy, this is just too pretty not to wear often!