November Bella Box 2014!

 

Quick, someone call the newspapers! A beauty box actually turned up at the middle of the month! Bella Box does it's job of actually turning up ahead of the curve, which makes it so awesome! 


For those who have never tried this particular company before, Bella Box is a monthly subscription service that sends out about five samples and the occasional full size item. They tend to run on time-ish, and on top of that, they are actually the most affordable one on the market, at $15 a month.


Here's everything that's in this month's box! I saw some spoilers on Facebook, and I'm happy to announce that I got a couple of them!



1) Coastal Scents Review Palette Sampler - How exciting is this? It's tiny, but ever so cute! I'm happy that I got this little palette. It gives me just enough that I'd get an idea of lasting power, texture and how well they blend together. 


2) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (full size) - I heard so much about this at a recent event, and I'm really glad I got this. Time to fake the wake up with some make up!


3) Le Tan Wash Off - I did get this in a previous box, and while I don't really need this, my friend and willing guinea pig, Miss SV (of the gorgeous pink hair) has stepped up to the plate and will be getting sprayed down when we get the chance to do her! Hurray for good friends!


4) Palmer's Multi-Effect Perfecting Facial Oil - I love that Palmer's has come out with new skincare stuff! This will be the first item from that range that I'll be trying - fingers crossed it's good!


5) Allegra Rhodes Hand and Nail Cream in Sweet Apple and Grapefruit - This smells so pretty! It's just a shame it's so little.


6) Compeed Blister Patch - I have used one of these previously and quite liked it. It's useful, and certainly makes a better companion to have in your purse than a regular old band aid!

Due to the difficulty in calculating the individual amounts, I decided not to put a total at the end. Still, I'm quite happy with this box, given that it fulfils the requirements I have for beauty boxes - that it's meant to introduce me to new things!

Have you received your box yet? What's your favourite item?

Comments

  1. Great box, made even better arriving earliest! The Wash Off tanners from Le Tan are great! I've never used a dark bronze bronze one but would love to. Its incredible how they stay on, even in the shower until you add some soap not much washes off at all! Would love to see a review and how-to of the NYX pencil :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to work on something for the NYX pencil!

      Delete
  2. This box looks like quite good value this month! I love the sample eyeshadows, so cute! Super exciting to have Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk! Such a popular shade! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just heard really excellent things about it, and I almost bought it, so it's great to have it in my makeup kit!

      Delete
  3. Oh nice box! A very generous eye shadow sample, is it comparative to the NAKED palette? I feel like that's what they are going for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had the chance to try it out yet, but it certainly feels like they are trying to create cheaper nude shade palettes of comparable quality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts