Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a great weekend! I spent it with my friends going to a couple of events, and it was awesome!
I also thought I'd blitz through all of the things I finished over the last couple of months. Not that many, given that I was on holidays, but I did get through a ton of samples!
1) Wotnot Facial Wipes - I love, love, love them, and they are now sold at Priceline, which means it's going to be easier to get them than ever!
Repurchase? Heck yes!
2) Dr. Lewinn's Line Smoothing Complex S8 Hydrating Day Cream - Excellent lotion that lacked SPF, but with a great fresh scent!
3) Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant - An excellent staple! I recently found out that one of my sisters used this as well! Great minds and all that, I suppose!
4) Etude House I Need You, Fig! Face Mask - See full review here.Repurchase? Yes
5) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion - Thick and creamy lotion with that cocoa butter scent? Yes, please! This is particularly awesome after shaving your legs, so that everything's all smooth, and you just end up smelling like an edible chocolate bar!
6) Dove Clear Touch Deodorant - Always need it! I use this in conjunction with my other deodorant.
7) Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner - A decent and creamy conditioner, but nothing amazing.
8) Dove Damage Therapy Shampoo - Ditto for this as above.
9) Sun FX Tan Extender - Meant to extend the longevity of your tan, I didn't need this but I received as part of a giveaway recently, and I used it as a normal body lotion. It's got a subtle, but sweet almond scent, and it's actually an excellent lotion.
Repurchase? Not necessary, but would use if out of lotion!
10 Woolworth's Make Up Remover Pads - Cheap and cheerful, these cotton pads make removing make up a breeze.
Repurchase? Already have a stash!
11) Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream - Great matte finish, easy to blend and gives you medium coverage!
12) Jurlique Skin Balancing Face Oil - I liked this initially, but got over it after a while, because it took me ages to get through. This might be a titch too oily for some people.
13) Australian Bush Flower Essences Intensive Hand Cream - I got this in a beauty box, and it's quite a small tube, given that it's meant to be full sized. I didn't find this to blow me away.
14) Stila Lipglaze in Seashell - I remember a time when I was crazy about this stuff! Glosses tend to be less of a thing for me these days, however, but this was well loved. Shiny,but a little sticky.
15) Milani Cosmetics Blush in Luminoso - Love this blush so much! I actually managed to finish it, and I've moved on to a couple of others in the range, but I'm looking to buy another one to add back to the collection.
16) Designer Brands Paw Paw Plus Hand Cream - A surprisingly decent hand cream that I got in a beauty box, but I haven't been able to find this anywhere.
17) David Jones Honey and Milk Body Wash - A somewhat underwhelming body wash.
And here are the samples that I finished this month! Stand out products include the Origins Day Moisturiser, Dermalogica Thermal Face Scrub, Blinc Mascara and Too Faced Beauty Balm.
What did you finish last month? Any new holy grails?
Also, have you entered my giveaway? If not, pop over here and have a look!