Lust Have It! July Box!

Ahhh… Is there anything better than getting a box in the mail? Unless it’s a box given in person, then, no, not really! I received this month’s Lust Have It in this gorgeous purple and beige box.
For anyone who hasn’t heard of Lust Have It, it is one of 3 Australian beauty boxes. It’s about $19.95 each month, and I’m generally quite a big fan of it, except for the June box from this year.

Here’s what I got this month:

image
image
 
This month’s theme is Vibrant Beauty and I got:

1) Nude by Nature Natural Tinted Mineral Moisturiser with Sunscreen - I’m not certain what the SPF of this is, as it’s not stated.

2) Knotties by Condition Culture Hair Ties - I got one in leppy print, and one in an orangey/coral.

3) Colorsmash by Condition Culture Hair Shadow - it’s like a temporary hair chalk. Might leave this for a festival or something.

4) Schwarzkopf Extra Care Volume Powder - I’m so looking forward to trying this one out!

5) Swisse Hand Cream - as a person who regularly moisturizes her hands at night prior to sleep, this one is going to get used up. I just have to run through the 4 other tubes next to my bed right now, that’s all!

6) Health Essentials zNano Active Gold Eye Patches - I love stuff like this! Stay tuned for a review of this!

7) Alexami Gentle Cleanser - perfect travel size for a week. Just have to book some time away now…

8) Health Essentials Maqui Berry Active - this is a powder that you mix into a smoothie to give you that extra little boost. Mr Prince is good at mixing drinks! Time to crack out that blender!

And that’s it! Lots of things to try out this month, and plenty of things to sift through!

Comments

Popular Posts