Review: Sweet Chef Turmeric + Vitamin C Booster Eye Cream

 
Eye cream is such a staple - let's be honest, who here isn't using it regularly? If you aren't, now is the time to start! And if you are, well done you! It's the one area that I'm definitely drawn to when I do videos - I can always see the obvious shadows under my eyes, and certainly more so when it's the end of the day, and I've had 12 hours (and then some) of hell. Let me tell you, it's my little secret for looking perkier, aside from coffee, and far healthier for you than a tonne of caffeine!

 

I've been using (up!) the Sweet Chef Turmeric + Vitamin C Booster Eye Cream, which comes in this little glass jar that holds 15ml of product beneath that little white lid. This promises to help take care of the appearance of the dark circles under the eyes, while also nourishing the soft, delicate skin in that area. This does so through a number of different ingredients, including Turmeric, Probiotics, Vitamin C, Niacinamide and Ginger.

 

Turmeric has antioxidants to help fight off free radicals, while brightening and improving the skin tone. The presence of probiotics can help to restore the skin's microbiome by soothing the skin, and nourishing it, while the vitamin C is there to help in brightening dull skin. All of this can also be improved by a better skin barrier, and of course, the niacinamide can help with that. Last but not least, ginger is stuffed full of antioxidants the help breathe life into tired skin and lend to that glow.  

 

Of course, those are some heavy claims, so naturally, you're wondering how this truly measures up. Long story - it doesn't entirely. Short story, it's still worth trying! This has a thick texture, that is also oddly light, that doesn't take long to be absorbed. I love how this feels on my skin, and how it doesn't interact with anything else that I place on my face afterwards - nothing worse than a product that causes pilling on the skin! Disappointingly, I don't feel like this has made a huge difference for my dark eye circles, as it still looks like I have plenty of baggage, but it does seem to help brighten the skin in that area.

 

Let's be fair, I don't think very much could deal with the dark eye circles right now, aside from 10 straight years of sleep, but I do feel like this rich little eye cream has helped me looking perkier than I would have otherwise. Sweet Chef is cruelty free and vegan, and you can also recycle the whole jar and lid kit and kaboodle, which I'm thrilled to know. Grab your own little jar over here. Do you have a fail safe eye cream?

Comments

  1. Thanks for this wonderful inforamtion, Vitamin K2 supports healthy skin and bone metabolism, promotes proper brain function, and prevents against heart-related illnesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know about Turmeric cream with vitamin C! skin whitening body soap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts