Review: Olay Niacinamide + Vitamin C Moisturiser and Niacinamide + Vitamin C Eye Cream

 

Are you ready to brighten up your life? Ok, well, perhaps it's effect wouldn't be quite so extreme, but these will certainly brighten up your skin! If you're a big fan of Vitamin C, particularly if you're a Vitamin Sea worshipper and you're out in the sun a lot and you're prone to hyperpigmentation (which is a curse of Asian skin!), then this will definitely be up your alley!

 

I've been trying out two really great items from Olay recently, and it's certainly been wonderful! The Olay Niacinamide + Vitamin C Moisturiser is truly gorgeous. This comes in a similar packaging to what I've come to expect from the range - a heavy jar with the silver lid. Unscrewing it reveals a light, soothing moisturiser that has a gel texture. This also has a faint citrus scent, which I quite like. I love that this is lightweight, and doesn't leave a tacky residue behind. 

It boasts the ability to keep the skin hydrated for 24 hours, while also correcting uneven skin tone and texture and brightening skin. It contains vitamin C, lactic acid and niacinamide. My skin is as big fan of vitamin C, and it really does look like it's responding to this moisturiser - I have noticed my skin looking smoother and brighter. I just can't get over how hydrating this can be, while still staying so light on  my skin!

 

Olay is a brand that has made some truly excellent eye creams, and the Olay Niacinamide + Vitamin C Eye Cream is probably among the top three eye creams I've tried from them. This comes in a little yellow gold jar, and a silver screw cap to top it off. Much like the moisturiser, this has a light, gel texture, and it stays on the skin for just a couple of minutes before it gets absorbed. It also contains similar ingredients to the moisturiser, and it's meant to help brighten the skin around the eyes. 

 

I have noticed my dark eye circles to look a little less obvious since I started using this regularly. It also feels like the skin around my eyes looks to be plumper, and the fine lines look a little less apparent. They retail for $59.99 each, and you can grab them from wherever Olay is available, such as most pharmacies. I love how well these work on me, and these are really great for Summer, given how light they are, but also good for cooler weather, as they are very hydrating. What has been your favourite Olay product that you keep gravitating back to?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts