Review: Ren Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow

 

Glow on, you know you want to! I certainly do! I am always, and I'm going to bet, forever, about the glow, to the point where I am so keen to incorporate glowy products into my skincare routine that I would slot one in wherever it can go, including my toner! As such, I've been busy using the Ren Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow, and it's been a joy!

 

This is a daily toner that that is gentle on the skin, while still being potent enough to exfoliate and brighten the skin. We're talking a very light liquid that just smooths over the skin, helping to unclog the pores as it aids with promoting cell renewal. There is Lactic Acid, which is an AHA, and this works at removing the dead skin cells, helping to reveal brighter and fresher skin, while Azelaic Acid reduces redness and treats acne by combating bad bacteria. Combined with white willow bark, which acts as both an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, you're meant to end up with a brighter complexion, clearer pores and reduced irritation to the skin.

 

This comes in three different sizes, from 50 ml to 100ml to 250ml, which is great, because it means that you can dabble in it before committing to a much bigger size, and this is something that I feel like you're probably going to do - commit to the bigger size, I mean! Like with all toners, this is the step that comes up right after cleansing and just before my serum. I use this by tipping a small amount out onto a reusable pad, then methodically wipe this from middle of the face to the edge of it.

 

This doesn't cause my skin to tingle, and I love that this makes my face look a little brighter. This is particularly great at the moment, given that my face is currently experiencing some sad ouchy blind pimples right now, and anything that helps me get over it faster is fine by me! Overall, I find this to be quite a gentle and easy to use product that works on my skin.

 

The Ren Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow is cruelty free and vegan, and the price ranges from $14 to $54, depending on the size that you get. This can be found over at Mecca, as well as a number of other online retailers. Would you try this toner?

Comments

Popular Posts