Review: Hello Sunday The One That's Got It All Sun Primer SPF 50

There is no anti-ageing product like good sunscreen, and I'm loving that skincare brands are growing increasingly aware of this, and that this is bleeding from our daily morning skincare routine into our makeup life. If you're feeling like you need additional coverage in your life, or that you'd prefer to mix it in as part of your base rather than your face cream in the morning, then this little guy is for you!

 

The Hello Sunday The One That's Got It All Sun Primer SPF 50 comes in a flip lid tube, and this is an easy one to incorporate into your daily makeup routine. I was a little concerned initially when I opened the tube, and the first thing I encountered was a bit of oil, which I thought was odd. It also made me worry a little bit that it was going to be an oily product, but I have to say, my fears were unfounded.

 

This is quite a thick product when you first squeeze it out of the tube, and this then spreads over the skin really nicely. It dries down really well, and ends up giving me a bit of a matte finish. The primer gives me a bit of a grip to help hold the makeup on my face better, and for longer, and I found that I can counteract the matte look with a bit of liquid highlighter. This formula doesn't clump, cake and feels light on the skin.

I love that this doesn't leave a white cast at all, which is an uncommon thing to come across when we're talking SPF 50, and of course, this also protects against UVA/UVB rays, as well as giving broad spectrum SPF 50 protection to the skin. For those sensitive to fragrance, this doesn't appear to have any, which is great for someone like me, who doesn't appreciate the scent of classic sunscreen. 

For the babes who are concerned, this is a vegan product (hurray), which also means no animal testing - definitely something we can all get behind! You can find Hello Sunday at a number of different online retailers, including Cult Beauty. How do you prefer your SPF - primer or moisturiser?

Comments

Popular Posts