Review: Inika Organic Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Serum

I feel like Inika Organic has made a massive splash upon re-entry back into my life, after a period of absence, and I'm now talking about them every few weeks, and I couldn't be happier about that! I do feel like I find myself reaching for their products quite regularly, especially as I've been trying out Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Serum, and it's been really nice to my skin!

 

This is a certified organic serum from a cruelty free brand, and this is also certified halal (although I will be honest and admit that I don't know what that actually entails) and certified vegan. This boasts the ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also soothing irritation and preventing premature ageing. This is meant to be appropriate for normal to dry skin, and 

Boost your skin’s natural regenerative abilities with INIKA Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Serum. Packed with powerful antioxidants, skin-loving oils and nourishing botanicals, this lightweight serum helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while strengthening the skin barrier and soothing irritation. What exactly is in the Inika Organic Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Serum that does all of the above?

 

This contains Vitamin E from certified organic Sunflower Seed Oil, which is skin loving, and helps soothe the skin, as well as protect against damage wrecked by environmental stressors. It also has Rose of Jericho, which is a plant that apparently comes back to life when it receives some water, which is fascinating, but even more so is the fact that it helps in retaining moisture in the skin while helping to improve skin health. Additionally, there is also resveratrol extract, which is steeped in polyphenols. It's rich in antioxidants, and these are great at combating free radicals, which can cause premature ageing, and resveratrol extract can also promote collagen production. 

 

This comes in a frosted bottle, which holds 30 ml of serum. The product itself actually has quite a creamy texture, is is actually less like what you'd typically think of when you're after a serum. It is still light enough that it doesn't take very long for it to be absorbed. I love how smooth it makes my skin feel, and it's been a great Spring companion to my night cream. I don't know that it has dealt with my fine lines, but it has helped with keeping irritation at bay (my skin can get annoyed with stress and change of seasons). Coming in at $99, this little cutie can be found online at Adore Beauty, among other retailers. What have you tried from Inika Organic recently?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts