Review: Nude by Nature Bioactive Rosehip Oil

Get oily with me this morning! Even though the days are heating up, and getting longer, facial oil remains a significant part of my night time routine. While we're talking about facial oils for a second, I feel like I need to be doing this PSA - even if you have combination or oily skin, facial oils can be beneficial. As someone who has normal to dry skin, I find that they really help keep my skin hydrated. It is also another layer of skin loving ingredients that can seriously take the texture and appearance of your face to the next level.


I've been trying out the Nude by Nature Bioactive Rosehip Oil, and this is suitable for all skin types. Created to target skin concerns like dullness, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone, this has a vegan formulation that is also good for those with sensitive skin in need of hydration. This is full of Omega-3 and Omega-9 fatty acids to help keep your skin balanced, while helping to improve the integrity of the skin barrier. 

 

It also has powerful antioxidants for fighting off those mean free radicals, and this also aids in helping to soften the skin. This is also supposed to help combat UV-induced redness. This oil comes in a frosted bottle with a glass dropper, which is pretty standard for a product like this. It doesn't have much of a fragrance, and mostly just smells mildly like rosehip oil, which is quite pleasant. This has a relatively light, oily texture, and this doesn't leave me feeling like an oil slick.

 

My skin feels smoother and softer, and definitely is better hydrated with this than without. I will say that I don't feel like this has made a big difference when it comes to the radiance of my skin, nor do I feel like it's improved my skin tone, but I do like that it has helped with my fine lines a little bit, making it so that they appear a little less obvious. 

 

I have enjoyed using this, and while it's an excellent product that has helped my skin feel and look a little better, I don't feel like this has dramatically improved my skin. That said, it's been a good experience, and I will be finishing this bottle. Retailing for $34.95 for 30 ml of oil, you can now find it at Myer and Priceline, among other places. What's the last rosehip oil you tried?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. To break it down, experts agree that the amount of Vitamin A found in most rosehip oils won't be enough to have the same effect on your skin as retinol.
    conatural rosehip oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. rosehip oil is my long ago partner to treat my acne scars it make my skin very soft, hydrated and bright imported waterproof mascara price in pakistan
    original milani foundation price in pakistan
    Buy best primer for oily skin online in Pakistan many brands launching different rosehip oils but i personally preferred cold press oil as it has more nutrient

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts