Review: Beekman 1802 Milk Wash Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser

Hello, new skincare brand! TVSN seems to do a great job of introducing new and exciting brands, and products, to me, and what I really like about this is that I've come to really appreciate, and rave, about some really gorgeous goodies. I'm here to talk about a brand that I haven't seen anywhere else, and that is Beekman 1802! 

 

Beekman 1802 is a skincare line that is heavily based on goat milk, which is very often touted to be fabulous for people with sensitive skin, most often those of us with eczema, resulting in itchy, often flaky, and generally just uncomfortable skin. They are cruelty free (yay!) and their skincare line first started with their herd of 100 goats, eventually expanding to become the world's biggest goat-milk based skincare company, which is really very impressive.

 

Their Milk Wash Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser comes in an oblong translucent bottle that has a clear cap, which is a little fiddly and quite easy to lose (make sure you keep hold of it, or it'll end up bouncing away from you!). The nozzle is really thin and small, which means that I have to do a few squirts in order to ensure that I can scrub the skin adequately. The texture is gel-like (or jelly, as the name would suggest) with tiny gritty bits in it. When mixed with water, the texture becomes milky and thinner, and this can be massaged into the skin nicely.

 

This is meant to help dissolve makeup while exfoliating without being abrasive. It's also supposed to help control oily skin, as it fights blemishes and clears pores. I find that this does help in breaking down the last vestiges of my day's makeup relatively well, leaving me with clean skin that bears no traces of anything that was on my face before. This is a very comfortable cleanser on my skin, and it's been a pleasure to use!

 

For more information on the brand and the product itself, you can head over to their website. If you're after Beekman 1802 in Australia, then you can find it over here at TVSN! What is your favourite goat milk product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts