Review: Elizabeth Grant Collagen Re-Inforce 3D Advanced Face Lift Night Cream

 

Elizabeth Grant is one of those brands that I don't think I would have heard about without TVSN, and I'm so glad that it was introduced to me! And, can I say, I'm happy to return the favour by talking about them to everyone who comes across my blog and socials! Having tried the Collagen Re-Inforce 3D Ultra Lift Eye Cream, I was eager to dip my toe back into the Elizabeth Grant pool, and I've been loving the Collagen Re-Inforce 3D Advanced Face Lift Night Cream. 

 

This is touted to help repair moisture levels with the help of their hydrating TorrielumnTM, transforming the appearance of skin by making it look firmer and smoother, allowing the natural contours of the face to come through. Just what is in the Elizabeth Grant Collagen Re-Inforce 3D Advance Face Lift Night Cream to allow for this sort of magic to occur? There are a number of very hydrating ingredients, including Lanolin, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil and Aloe Leaf Juice, to name a few. There is also Coenzyme Q-10, Olive Fruit Oil, Algae Extract, Ginseng Root Extract and Clover Leaf Extract among the listed ingredients.

 

The cream comes in a white glass jar, with a gold lid - a familiar sight for those who are acquainted with Elizabeth Grant products. As always, the jar is firm and heavy, and it contains 50 ml of product. The cream is quite heavy and thick, but thins out nicely with sufficient rubbing, which makes it easy for this to be absorbed by the skin. Despite the heavy texture of this cream, I don't find this to be overly greasy, and in fact, I really like that it feels like it helps to seal all of my skincare overnight.

 

Surprisingly, I find that this works really well for the warmer, more humid times we're having, which I wasn't sure would be the case, as warmer weather and heavy creams don't usually go very well together. Additionally, I like that  seems to really work for my skin in that leaves my face feeling smooth, soft and firm. This also doesn't appear to have a scent.

 

I'm not certain as to how much this retails for, but I have managed to find it online at TVSN for $39.95, when sold in a kit with their Collagen Re-Inforce 3D Ultra Lift and Firm Serum, which seems like a pretty decent deal to me! What have you tried from Elizabeth Grant that you'd recommend to your friends?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts