In Rotation: Hand Cream ft. Wrinkles Schminkles, Palmer's, Nourish, Burt's Bees and Lanolips

'Tis the season for lots of hand creams! 2020 has probably seen a crazy surge in the number of hand creams flying off the shelves, as well as PPE and hand sanitizer - it certainly hasn't been what you'd call a particularly typical year, that's for sure. It hasn't, however, been a complete loss. This year has allowed me to get into a lot more hand creams, which means I have plenty more material to talk about!

I currently, as always, have a few hand creams on the go, and here's what I have in play currently:

Wrinkles Schminkles Restoring Hand Cream 
For the full review, you can head over here. I really like this particular hand cream for it's rich texture, which does eventually get absorbed, and for the days when I've really used my hands, this soothes it nicely. Also, it comes in a pump bottle for that fuss free application, and it has anti-ageing properties, and we all know that your hands can betray you when you're trying to hide your age, so make sure you take really good care of them!

 
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated Cream
Thick, rich and creamy, this inexpensive cream smells absolutely yummy! You can read all about it over here, if you're keen. I particularly love this on my elbows, and catching whiffs of it as I go about my day makes me so happy. It's readily available, and doesn't break the bank.

Nourish Kale Anti-Ageing Hand Cream
I received this a while back as part of a parcel from TVSN, as can be seen over here, and I'm so glad I did! This smells really pretty, and I find this to be a lighter style than most of my other hand creams. While still thick, when rubbed between the palms of my hands, I find that this thins out quite nicely. It definitely still does the job when it comes to hydrating my hands, and I'm already about 1/3rd of the way through the tube!


Burt's Bees Almond and Milk Hand Cream
This is my hardest hitting hand cream, for the days when there are rough patches, for when you can feel the skin on your hands catching against bits of fabric as you tuck them into your pockets. This tub of hand cream also makes it hard for me to do anything else, because my hands get really slippery with this! It takes ages for this to be absorbed by the skin, but it works some serious magic. Also, a little goes a long way, so take note of this when you scoop some out onto your hands! 


Lanolips Rose Balm Everyday For Dry Hands
Lightly rose scented, this beautiful hand cream is for when I feel like something a little luxurious and want to spoil myself. I'm not a huge fan of the tiny cap on this tube, because fumbles, but the texture and results gleaned from this are enough for me to overlook that one failing. The medical grade Lanolin in this makes my hands all soft and smooth, and the scent is just gorgeous. Best of all, you get some serious bang for your buck, with this huge tube holding 120 ml of product for less than $25!

What's in your current hand cream rotation, and have you tried any of the above?

*All except the Lanolips were sent to me for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts