Review: Go To Face Hero Face Oil

I love a good face oil! Winter is definitely the time to trot them out, and believe me when I say that I use these during the Summer too, but I absolutely need them when the weather is dry and cold. Given that I only have nice things to say about the Go To Face Hero Face Oil, but haven't actually put it down on paper (or electronically, as the case may be), I wanted to write about something that I've loved for a while to kick start this cold and windy Monday!

Coming in at $45 for 30 ml of product, the Go To Face Hero Face Oil is one to try. It boasts 10 specifically selected plant and nut oils for their essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, and some of these also have anti-inflammatory properties, in addition to all working in synergy to nourish the skin. 

If you're wondering exactly what's in it, the list is pretty impressive, with almond oil, jojoba oil, macadamia oil, brazil nut oil, apricot kernel oil, evening primrose oil, buriti oil, rosehip oil, calendula extract, arnica extract, kiwi fruit seed oil, vitamin E, totarol, rosemary leaf extract, and the natural fragrance of orange blossom and rose gardenia. What it does leave out is what you'd expect - no silicones, parabens, PEGs, sulfates, GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic colours or animal testing. Perfect for those wanting to stick to cruelty free products.

This also claims to balance oily skin while hydrating it, which I wouldn't be sure about, as I have normal to dry skin, but it may be a consideration for my oily skinned girls. This is not a dry oil, which means that it sits on my skin for a little longer than dry oil, I find that this isn't horribly greasy, nor does it leave an oil slick behind, which I appreciate. I love the amount of moisture I get from this little peach glass dropper bottle, and how good my skin feels because of it.

You can find this gorgeous Aussie brand online here, or at Mecca. What's been your experience with Go To, and what have you loved from them?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts