Review: Hask Hair Charcoal with Citrus Purifying Dry Shampoo

I'm a huge fan of Hask Hair (who isn't?), but I will be the first to admit that I haven't had a lot to do with their dry shampoos. The one dry shampoo that I got my hands on by Hask Hair didn't entirely overwhelm me, sadly, but I'm so happy that this one has! I'm talking about none other than the Hask Hair Charcoal with Citrus Purifying Dry Shampoo!

I mean, I guess that makes sense, considering that I really loved the shampoo and conditioner duo when I tried it! Let's begin by talking about the packaging. Like most other dry shampoos, this comes in a spray can with a clear cap. Shake this up, spritz it on and let it work it's magic before you run your fingers or brush through your tresses.

Now, I know that this has charcoal in it's name, but don't be fooled - it does still come out a little white on your hair, so make sure that you work it through your strands well, and this will give your mane the new life that it needs! I love that this has a floral, refreshing scent that I can catch as I swing my hair throughout the day. I know that a lot of us have our favourite dry shampoos, our fail safes, if you will, and that we don't often change from the script, but if you're on the market for a bit of an adventure and you wouldn't mind trying something new, I would definitely recommend this! 

I love that this also gives the hair a little bit of volume, in addition to refreshing it. Retailing for $9.99 for 122g, you can find this at retailers, such as Priceline.

What have you loved from Hask recently?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts