New Release: Bobbi Brown Real Nudes Eyeshadow Palettes and Crushed Lip Colours


Oh my God, Bobbi Brown is absolute perfection! I mean, not that I'm biased or anything (read: I'm totally biased), but Bobbi Brown has, over the years, created some of my favourite makeup pieces, including, but not limited to, the Crushed Oil-Infused Glosses and my beloved Shimmer Bricks. This time, Bobbi Brown has released some gorgeous whoppers that I'm dying to play with, and that's the Real Nudes range!

A collection that was co-created with real women, this range aims to create the truest nudes for all skin tones. These have been designed to accentuate natural beauty, emphasising the tones naturally found in skin, with the lip shades ranging from pink to beige, and caramel and chocolate. This is a carefully curated line of 3 nude eyeshadow palettes, as well as 10 new hues of nude that will work well with your own colouring.


When it comes to the Crushed Lip Colour (see this post for what they are really like), the 10 shades include:
  • Blush - a cool blue toned, pale pink
  • Buff - a cool blue oned, beige pink
  • Sazan Nude - a warm neutral beige
  • Blondie Pink - a warm yellow toned pink
  • Brownie - a mid-toned beige pink
  • Blue Raspberry - a cool rosy beige (pictured)
  • Italian Rose - a warm brown rose
  • Cocoa - a cool brown
  • Rich Cocoa - a warm rich brown
  • Dark Chocolate - a deep cool brown

I'm a big fan of the Crushed Lip Colours, and I use the ones that I have quite regularly, so I'm really psyched to see them coming out with such gorgeous nudes, as nudes are still my go to daily shade range. I'm kind of a zero to nothing girl, where I oscillate from loving nudes, to wanting to ramp up the heat with a vibrant red. 

Then, to top it off, they have created these three stunning eyeshadow palettes - Blush Nudes, Stonewashed Nudes and Golden Nudes. I was sent the very beautiful Golden Nudes, which is entirely appropriate for my skin tone. This contains a range of hues from a champagne gold, to a copper shade to a rich brown. Each compact contains 5 shades, and honestly, I would have been happy with just about any one of them!


These are available from Myer and David Jones, as well as online via their website. The lipsticks are available for $47 each, while the eyeshadow palettes go for $70 each. What's the one thing you'd buy over and over again from Bobbi Brown?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts